Solo Stove Review – Is It Worth It!? — Refermate

Get in the characters you see listed below Sorry, we simply need to make certain you're not a robotic. For finest results, please ensure your internet browser is accepting cookies.

A downside has actually constantly been the lack of a fire ring.

And with kids, we specifically like fire pits that are raised up more than fire rings we simply make ourselves with rocks because they tend to be harder for the kids to see when they're running around camp., Full Solo Stove Bonfire I was very impressed with.

Mentioning the set we got,! I ENJOY that we can simply have the Solo Range in the back of the truck, pull it out whenever (it only weighs about 20 pounds) and we can have a campfire right away! It was actually great to This makes me feel way more confident about using Solo Bonfire throughout fire season when traditional fire pits might be dangerous.

It's sort of tough to believe, but it actually does develop an almost smoke-free fire! We began our fire with some pine needles and dry moss,! This made our whole camp experience WAY much easier since my kids are young and at the age where they get extremely impacted by smoke.

Try that with a typical fire pit! Why make a fire in a stream?